Fahad Mustufa


Read on as FashionPK! shares this week a bit from its own slam book with a twist – the one-liners are from Fahad Mustufa the actor who has made his name with his talent on screen…

Amongst new actors only few have been able to make their presence felt and Fahad Mustufa, sans any doubts, is one of them. In a short span of time this workaholic actor has earned quite a name for himself and can be seen playing leading roles in major serials with all mainstream directors. Iqbal Ansari gave him the first break he needed not knowing that he is an offspring of Pakistan Television’s veteran artiste Salahuddin Tunio. Just like any other debutant he had to wait for his turn to appear for an audition. But he never used his father’s name to make his voyage easy. The serial ”Sheeshay ka mehal”, written by veteran Noor-ul Huda Shah established Fahad’s footings and made him a household name. His later serials ”Wajood-e-laraib” , ”bhegee pulkain” further consolidated his position and since then there is looking back for him. You! brings you one-liners from the ace star…

- My biggest asset:

My family
- I wish I could:

Make everyone happy around me

- One person I would love to dine out with:

My wife
- My worst nightmare:

One night I was sleeping and felt that I’ve lost my voice, that was my worst nightmare
- My definition of love is:

Love is life according to me
- One thing I hate about myself:

Nothing, I love myself
- Something I would like to forget:

I would like to forget some of my work experiences
- Something I would like to remember:

I would like to remember my school days
- My strength:

My strength is definitely my wife
- I regret.

I regret nothing
- I feel over the cloud nine when:

Whenever I am at home watching movies playing cricket I feel over the

cloud nine

I get dejected when:

I get dejected over bad scripts

- Something that I am strongly possessive about:

I guess I’m very possessive about my work
- I get turned on by:

What gets me turned on…. ummm, don’t know what to answer
- When feeling low I prefer:

When feeling low I prefer to listen to some good music
- The most unforgettable moment of my life was:

When I was getting married
- What touches me the most?

Honesty
- If I could be another person I would like to be:

If I could be another person I would like to be Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto sahib
- What bores me the most?

Fakeness
- My favourite love-lore:

My favorite love lore is sincerity
- My message:

For all my fans: please do keep watching my plays and love your country and be loyal to it

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment